1:44 PM

I do remember in the early '90s DFW was having heat this bad. I remember driving through and everything was dead. All the grass along the Trinity going into Dallas was dead and you could just see the heat rising in the skyscrapers. Of course it could look like that now, I haven't been to Dallas this summer. I miss the "dry" heat of West Texas. If I could loose an ounce for every 5 minutes I have sweated this summer, I'd be in a size 8 by now.

Here is a photo of our newest visitor. Jake didn't know what to think about him and Casey was going crazy thinking it was dessert or something. I did take herpatology in college and some how I remember this is a red-eared slider. Anything more, sorry, you'd have to look it up.

1 Response to " "

  1. Staci Says:

    What day was this? I haven't been on your blog in a couple of days but we had one just like him on Wednesday night! Aren't visitors fun?!

Post a Comment