9:18 PM

Crazy week:

  • Thursday, battle with allergies for me and both kids
  • Friday, Wes leaves for fishing trip.
  • Saturday, Both kids have a soccer game at the same time in w'ford
  • Sunday, I have the stomach bug, watch the race from the toilet
  • Sunday, Wes's fishing buddy has major heart attack
  • Monday, I stay home to sleep
  • Tuesday, field trip day
  • Wednesday, laundry so we have clean uniforms
  • Thursday, soccer pictures for both in W'ford at 6:20

Will this week end?

If you'd like to check on Robert's progress or post for his family, the sight is www.robertmiracle5.blogspot.com Robert and Wes are like brothers. He stayed at the hospital with us during my 20+ hours of labor with Jayla and has been there for Wes in so many ways. Wes plans on coming home tomorrow if Robert's progress holds steady.

I don't what to plan for the weekend. It just depends on how things work out.

1 Response to "10-9-08"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    For those of us who live thru your life.... WHat is the status of Robert??? How is he???

Post a Comment